Friday, June 27, 2014

Survey's Survey's Survey's

I am trying to get started on reviewing items from companies that are sent to me by mail.  Who would have known that you have to go through 1000 surveys before getting 1 roll of TP(TP for my bunhole). OK maybe not 1000 and I am not trying to review TP though I would if it was sent. It is interesting that they send items in the mail for you to try and give feedback good bad or the ugly.

But since I am just starting I have to get though the initial questions which seem to go on and on. One of these days I will finish all these surveys and I will come home to a pile of items on my front step.  It will be like Christmas, which is 6 months away!! UGH.

Well I am going to answer 1 more survey before hitting the bed.  Gotta work tomorrow can not rely on this Reviewing Job just yet :)

Thanks for reading and sharing with me, my Multiple Minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment