Sunday, June 22, 2014

Holy Hot Outside felt like melted butter

Dev had his final game of his All Stars baseball this morning.  And if you know Florida weather, it feels ok first thing in the morning.  But within 15 mins its like someone turned the Giant Oven Heater on.  I am trying to take pictures of Deven and his teammates with the new "Big Girl Camera" with sweat rolling down my face and getting itself between my eyes and glasses. That is always a great feeling with your eyes. With just learning the camera, I thought for sure I would have dropped it since my hands were sweaty.  But thank goodness the death grip I had on it worked. My kids know that death grip all to well.

I wish there was some type of product that would keep you cool in situations like this.  I know how hot I was and I had a tank top with shorts on.  The poor boys had their baseball uniforms on and not to even mention the catcher that is padded up like a beast. I know there are these "Magical" towels that with just submerging them in water and a quick snap its supposed to be cool to the touch.  I have never personally used them nor do I know anyone who has them.  Can't they invent something in the sunblock that we use daily, or should, that once it is on your skin it keeps you cool while on there. But I am pretty sure there will be to many chemicals of some sort and then may burn our skin completely off. 

But for now I guess my kids will have to deal with their mom looking like a sweaty hot beast or enjoy the look of a Giant Sunhat with an industrial size fan and mister attached to it.

~~~Drink Plenty of Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment